Sunday, August 07, 2005

Drifting into the abstract - an interlude #4

As I begun writing these short pieces of literary genius, I did not expect any substantial feedback: except from the people who usually pretend to be the life-time members my little fanclub. Plus, there may exist a soul or two whose devotion cannot be explained.

But there's also been some elaborate and thorough feedback. This one actually puzzles me a little, as the only method of my blog's syndication (so far) has been the on-line status message in my IMs. Thanks guys.

What struck me though, when I briefly read the incoming mails and comments, is that most of your remarks focus on the form rather than the content. And I would rather like to have some content-related tips from you. In order to help you a bit I decided to short-list subjects that I'm personally interested in and from which you might freely choose:

  • The Metropolitan Biodiversity Primer - the core topic continued, or how I percieve the life of / in a big city
  • Vanity fair - or the current standpoint of the international politics
  • When crushes crash - everything you wanted to know about my love life and were always afraid to ask
  • Peregrinations of a stranded mind - or a collection of reading tips and some comments on what's hot and what's not in whatever I come across on the news or what I sometimes stumble upon in the blogosphere
Please, help. And please - leave me a sign of being here - comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home